6.28.2008

I hate David Alan Harvey

.

Some reasons why I hate David Alan Harvey:

He's photographed for NatGeo dozens of times and is much celebrated there. The editor of the magazine in Brazil never bothered to answer when I emailed him asking questions for a term paper.

He's succeeded as a photographer. I'm just trying hard not to quit.

He can afford any camera he wants. I hardly managed to buy my first (and so far my only) SLR.

Harvey started in photography when he was just a boy. I started when I was 37.

His photos have been exhibited at the Museum of Modern Art in New York. Mine can be seen only on the internet.

He's published some inspiring books. I only have this blog.

He's good at capturing people in their daily lives. I don't think I'm good at photographing people at all.

But at least...

I can learn from his great work. He can't!

Nenhum comentário: